Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nutter Mutters - 4/28/12

I told Landon that he really needed to eat some of everything on his plate. He asked why and I told him that his body needs lots of different kinds of foods to be healthy, so he needs to try lots of foods - even if he doesn't think he'll like something, he might.

A little while later, I was stirring up some chip dip and Landon said, "I want some of that!!!"

I asked, "How do you know you want some of it when you don't know what it is?"

He thought for a little while and answered, "I want to try lots of different things so I can be healthy..."



Kelsey was stuffing piece of hot dog in her mouth. I asked her to use her fork and not her hands. After awhile, I was eating my hot dog - in a bun, with my hands. She handed me her fork and said, "Use fork, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...