Friday, November 11, 2011

Nutter Mutters - 11/11/11

Today while we were driving, someone cut me off pretty sharply.  I hit my horn for just long enough to make it clear that their idiotic driving was not appreciated.  Landon piped up from the back seat, "Mom, you have to say stupid."

I wasn't sure what he meant, so I asked, "What do you mean, bud?"

"When you do that, you have to say stupid, too," he clarified.

I went from irritated (at the driver who cut me off) to hysterics instantaneously.  When I was done laughing, I tried to explain to him that it wasn't nice of Mommy to call people stupid and that I shouldn't do that.  He helpfully absolved me of all guilt by explaining, "It's okay, Mommy - Daddy does it, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...