Sunday, February 20, 2011

365 Photo Project: Day 51

We went to the National Aquarium in DC today. We had a great time! Last night I started playing with the idea of going in to DC, maybe the zoo or something. Finally decided pretty late last night to do the aquarium.

When I woke up, I did NOT feel motivated, but I knew Landon had to get out of the house, so I started to get ready and posted on Facebook that we were going. I'd wanted to get some friends together, but figured it was too short-notice, so didn't call anyone. Within a half hour or so, F had called me because A had seen my post on Facebook. We ended up getting a group of four adults and six kids to go in together and it was great. Much better than going alone!

Landon had a great time. He was such a good boy, all day. He could not get enough of the fishies at the aquarium. Afterward, we had lunch and saw the dinosaurs and mammals at the American Museum of Natural History, and he enjoyed that, too. I love that he is finally at the age where he enjoys these outings. Kelsey was great, but just hung out in the Ergo or stroller most of the day. One day, she'll get excited over these outings, too!

Without further ado...

365-051_ALN5913

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...